Thread: On reaching our Kickstarter goal.

Big Robot Developer

On reaching our Kickstarter goal.

Woohoo! We're over the line!

HUGE thanks to everyone who pledged, or retwteeted, or enthused on a forum or just told a chum about this odd robot game they'd heard of. YOU have made Sir possible and we can't wait to get it into your hands.

We're going to talk a bit more later on today about stretch goals, so stay tuned for that. In the mean time thankyou all once again, you are bestest.

My bet is that MP is at 80k. Still, awesome.

Just found out you guys are on Kickstarter! I've been checking this website every once and awhile for months, this is awesome news!

I know you guys will put my $10 to good use! (okay, I know it's 10 pounds but I'm in the U.S.)

I just found out about SYABH a few days ago from an email from Kickstarter spotlighting "projects you (me) might be interested in". Wow!

I had gotten away from FPS type games because they all seemed so been-there-done-that, but this is a really fresh and appealing concept. After seeing the previews I knew I had to be "in". I cannot wait to actually play this!

BTW, what's in this "tea" you lot drink and is it available in the States?

Administrator
    > what's in this "tea" you lot drink and is it available in the States?

Very rare potion. Makes us more British.

We should celebrate by chucking Starbucks coffee beans into the harbour.

Also, in case anyone is as prone to cynicism like I am: I had my doubts that an extra 10k were enough for MP, so I got on the twitterbox and said so, this is what Jim replied:

Jim- You are assuming we're not spending our own money as well as KS - how do you think we made a prototype?
    Tom- You are correct, I can only assume; but it sounded like MP was never high priority, ie. entirely on the backburner until funds are confirmed.
    Jim- No, we've always anticipated it.
    Thank you Jim, for taking the time to answer my incessant tweeting.