Thread: Whim List

Whim List

I feel it would be rather jolly if items of sustenance included Kedgeree, Devilled Kidneys, Ginger Beer and Champers.

Also, will it be possible for a chap to lean around bally obstacles when taking potshots at the dastardly infernal engines?

Big Robot Developer
    Heh, we actually had a discussion about how we're going to do leaning today. We've always planned to have it in some form though. I'm still hoping to implement TrackIR support too, which will allow you to lean using that system, but more conventional leaning with keyboard input is definitely on the cards. Stay tuned!

I say, totally top hole!

Will there be the possibility of cutaways and a linear story at stage?

Should read - "...at any stage?" Sorry. Oh and Chin Chin! Pip Pip!

Couple of questions, I am new so if these have already been answered forgive me. How do the Hunted end up in the hunted area to begin with? Where does the chase begin, at the Manor or some other area? Will there be a Manor, the place where these terrible games are plotted? Is the game purely about evasion or will there be a counterpoint where the hunted becomes the hunter (possibly through upgrades) and begins the fight back? The Manor would seem like a logical place to have the games Big Bad Boss.

What about the possibility of horse riding fox hunters? Rogue mutants? mutants animals?

What about other hunted roaming out in the wilds, some could help and some could hinder. ie Some could shout and give up your location, or be too noisy or excitable, or help with hiding places and areas to find resources.

What about a nearby town where the villagers either live in fear of the landowners or are inbred relations? A bit of a creepy Roysten Vasey feel about it.The hunted at first will think they are saved but soon find out that mostly everyone will be out to make sure they are caught.

Anyway just my ramblings, love the look and atmosphere of the game. Tally Ho!