Thread: Just took a chance and backed at the 100 level.. Hope the talisman is...

Just took a chance and backed at the 100 level.. Hope the talisman is...

Something cool and unique and special and VERY cool looking.. For 100 it really should be VERY cool...

Good luck. You seem well on the way to surpass the funding..

Administrator
    Thanks! That's extremely generous. We are constantly amazed by how much people have got behind this game.

The Talisman is like a handmade ragdoll thing. We're getting it made at the moment, so pictures soon. I am sure it won't be to everyone's tastes, but that's game design (and weird ragdoll talisman design!)

That tier also contains a printed portrait of the robots, which we think will be extremely cool.

Great and thanks for the fast reply back.. Does the 100 level I came in at also include all previous Tier rewards? it did not say but I assumed so... Like my name on grave stones, the T-Shirt, Grimoire, early access etc..

Big Robot Developer
    Thanks for pledging! Replied to your other thread about this, but I'll say it here for clarity: All tiers included everything in the tiers lower than that tier.
    So tier 1 is just tier 1. Tier 2 includes tier 1 and 2. Tier 3 includes tiers 1, 2 and 3 etc etc

Hi, have you (or anyone) received the physical talisman reward yet? I've been out of the loop for a long time for various reasons and was wondering if these have been dispatched yet as I haven't got mine and I can't find any information anywhere.

Administrator
    If you have any questions about physical rewards email me at jim@big-robot.com with your backer name and email. The talismans have been dispatched, so you need to get in touch.