Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself

Administrator

Introduce yourself

Hello there.

Joining us for this Big Robot ride? Introduce yourself!

I'm Jim Rossignol, and you might know me from such publications as Rock, Paper, Shotgun, PC Gamer, and a German architecture magazine few people will ever read.

Hi guys.

Phil Carlisle, used to be a programmer (networks, gameplay, AI) for Team17, now do mostly AI programming for my own indie stuff (www.mindflock.com) also @zoombapup on twitter.

Figured I'd reg because I want to ask you guys something and it might as well be on your forums.

Well hello there. I'm Col, I'm reading the internet and I think I'm making progress. Came here from RPS. I like robots, games about robots and people who do the robot. I believe TweedPunk may be the best idea ever.

Big Robot Developer
    Hello, I'm James Carey and I'm reading too much into this (as usual).

It's been said I'm lead designer at Big Robot but that just means I make the tea less often than other membe... actually come to think of it there's no one on the team I make the tea less often than... damn. You might know me from such development hell-circles as ArmA 2, Creative Assembly (if you were quick) and such games mags as PC Format, PC Gamer and Official UK Playstation Magazine (if you are old).
    Last edited by James Carey; 04-01-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Hello, I'm James Kelly. I'm a music composer and producer based in Manchester U.K. I work on my own so I have to make all of my tea unfortunately.

I produce music in a wide range of genres. My most recent work has been on a show for Children's BBC and I've also just finished a film score for an independent film here in Manchester. I have worked on a large selection of other projects delivering music for clients including Square Enix, Jockey Underwear and MediaCityUK.

Why am I here?! I'm very keen to get more involved in producing music for video games in the future... I loved the style of Fallen City 2 and I'd like to keep in contact with what Big Robot are up to!

Feel very free to check out some of my stuff: http://www.eskimotion.com

*Waves*
    Hello everyone, I'm Joe Robins...

About 3 years ago I left the UK to move to Copenhagen and work at Unity Technologies (Creators of the Unity Engine)
    Wanted to say Hi on here as I'm an old reader of and PC Gamer I'm interested in the big robot projects!

I can normally be found hanging out in the Unity IRC room on freenode.net #Unity3d (along with many more developers using and creating Unity)

Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm not Bob Dylan. I have a friend, he ain't Bobby either, though he looks like him. I'm here for my interest in unity, for my love of Rock Paper Shotgun and because I'm in love with Jim.

Administrator
    Well, who isn't?

I love Jessica Biel too. BTW.

Hi, my name is Dylan. I look forward to all the discussions on this forum :)