Thread: Question regarding Kickstarter payment

Question regarding Kickstarter payment

I pledged 30 monies on kickstarter and when the project finished there was a problem with the payment and I read somewhere that if it doesn't work I could just go through paypal and donate that same amount for it to work. This morning on got an email from kickstarter saying payment was succesful. Does this mean I payed twice? I need to know so i can cancel my paypal donation. Thank you for your time.

Big Robot Developer
    Hi

This is obviously a very important issue, we'll look into it today and let you know. Sorry for the confusion, it's extremely frustrating for us too.

Big Robot Developer
    Update on this: Anyone in this situation will have their paypal pledge refunded to them through paypal once we have confirmed the success of the KS payment. Who'd have thought people outside the UK would want to pledge to a UK kickstarter eh...?

Thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by James Carey; 12-10-2012 at 01:25 PM.

It took alot to get me to help fund he game but... in the end I just closed my eye and pressed the pledge button

Thanks for the quick update and I am anxiously shaking in my chair waiting to play this damn game!

I just checked my accounts and I was charged twice for the game one via paypal and one via kickstarter. I believe you can get my email from the forum, so if you need to get a hold of me feel free to email me.

I know you guys are busy but I would like an update on the status of paypal refunds? i sent en email to your support address a few days ago but haven't received anything.

Big Robot Developer
    Hi

We've had issues with paypal and Kickstarter only unlocked the funds to us today (yay!). We'll be checkng these for double payments and will hopefully have it all sorted by end of play on friday. Thanks again for your patience in this!

Administrator
    Hello, Alexander!

This should be sorted now, please check your email.

thanks!
    -jim

Thanks for the help guys, Hopefully I didn't sound like a prick or anything. Looking forward to playing the game!!!